- Original Passport with 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Denmark. With at least 2 blank pages.+ Old passport (if available)
- Visa application forms.
- 2 Photos ( recent, passport size photo with white
background without border 70 to 80% face).
- Covering letter from the company mentioning below
Name and designation of the applicant and also of the signatory (of managerial
or executive level) with signature.An outline of the applicant’s itinerary,
purpose of visit names and addresses of the companies he/she intends to visit.
- Invitation Letter: mentioning applicant name, business details,
travel dates, Nature of costs being covered (boarding & lodging)
- Confirmed hotel reservation with hotel full address &
tel Fax No. Email Id of the Hotel )
- If Self Employed requires - Shop ACT/MOA/Partnership Deed etc
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets.
- Hotel Bookings - If not been arranged by the Inviting company.
- Original bank statements last 6 months updated with sign & seal by the bank on each and every page. Only Bank Statement with name of the bank, branch address,
contact number, applicant’s & company’s name, address, account number would be accepted. Online Bank statements not allowed.
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Last 6 months pay slips.- if employed.
- If travelling for the first time to Denmark than require is Highest Educational Certificate copy.
- One Copies of first page of the passport to be submitted
and one set of Colored copy of the entire passport including blank pages. If having
old passport colored copies of first and last page and UK, US, Australia,
Canada and Previous Schengen Visa Copies if any.
Visa Fees: 6137/- pp (Subject to change)
Visa Processing Time:
10 - 15 working days
Courier charges: INR 300/- pp (Optional)
Note* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.