Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Ireland with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
All Applicants need to apply online the following website:-http://www.visas.inis.gov.ie . A printed summary is received which directs them toEmbassy of Ireland, Indiain order to check the documentation required. Once you have submitted your online application you will be instructed to visit the website to pay the relevant visa application fee and service charge(PAY YOUR VISA FEE/SERVICE CHARGE)and book your appointment at a visa application centre to submit the documentation relating to your application(BOOK AN APPOINTMENT) and your biometric information.(BIOMETRIC SUBMISSION).Kindly readChecklist of Biometric Exemptions. For more information on how to apply please read:-(more....)
· Printed and signed application summary from online application. All applications must be lodged online.
· Two recent passport sized colored photographs not more than 6 months old. Please see www.embassyofireland.in for details of photograph requirements. If the submitted photograph does not meet these requirements it will delay processing on your application.
· Original Passport valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Ireland following visits. Passport must have sufficient space for a visa to be inserted, at least one empty page is required. If your passport does not comply with the above your application will be returned to you. A copy of biodata pages of your passport is required.
· Full details of Medical / Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
· You should submit all previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passport(s) submitted. If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this, preferably the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country, should be submitted. Concealment of other visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused.
Please enclose the original & one photocopy of following document/s. If photocopies are not submitted the original will not be returned.
· An original valid Employment Permit/ Green Card/ Intra Company Transfer issued by the Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment.
· A written confirmation from the Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment that an Employment Permit/Green Card/Intra Company Transfer will issue, or is not required.
· Appointment letter from Employer with signed Contract showing the starting date, salary details and breakdown of duties.
· Evidence of qualifications in the field and references relevant to the position.
· Recently issued Police Clearance Certificate or Observation in Passport.
· Please note that Applicants may be required to attend a personal interview.
· All supporting documents must be original documents and in English, or accompanied by a notarised translation.
· Applicants needs to come personally to submit application or collect passport even if there is no biometrics required.
· Applicant can only visit visa application centre for submission with appointment.
· Employment Visa applications are usually processed within 2 weeks of receipt at the visa office in New Delhi, if all the required documentation is in order.
· Please note that working days start from the day the application is received by the Visa Office, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi. These are indicative processing times only; processing may take longer at certain times of the year or depending on the complexity of the application.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.