- Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of arrival in Iceland + Old passports if any. with at least two blank pages.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45mm, white background Matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter from Indian Company explaining purpose of the visit, professional status of applicant, and details regarding activities and business relation with Italian company.
- Invitation Letter mentioning Travel dates , itinerary and duration of stay. Purpose of Trip. Penal responsibility clause required to be mentioned. Name, designation and signature of the authorized signatory.Copy of the identity card/ passport copy of the person signing the invitation letter.
- Air ticket.
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.Minimum 10 days insurance is mandatory.
- Income tax returns or Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months updated.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months - if employed
- Company registration proof eg. Shop ACt/MOA/Deed.
- Original Forex receipt OR International Credit card and card statement. www.vfs-italy.co.in/mumbai/foreignexchangeinformatin.html
- In case of Minor travelling with any one parent or with a third party: Affidavit from the parent/s stating that he/she has no objection to the travel of the minor. The affidavit has to be notarized and legalized by the competent Home Department of the State of Residence. The parent/s resident in Italy can make a similar self-declaration with a copy of his/her stay permit and passport.
Visa Fees: INR 5562/- per person.
Visa Processing Time:10- 15 Working Days.
Note* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.