Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Kazakhstan with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a valid passport. Photocopy of the passport first and last page.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed).
· One passport-size photograph.
· visa clearance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to be sent directly to the Embassy and a copy with the visa documents.
· The Applicant will have to undergo medical test from the Embassy approved doctor in Delhi.
o Dr. ANOOP RAJ, Holy Angels Hospital, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. (Timings:- 1100 to 1700 hrs) , Ph. 011-43357700 / 011-26141229.
· The Embassy of Kazakhstan confirms that the applicant can be called personally if they want.
Visa Fees are payable in US DOLLARS and are paid through KOTAK MAHINDRA bank, in favor of Kazakhstan Embassy account No. 9811251410.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.