Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel South korea with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
With immediate effect Embassy will accept the visa applications strictly with ITRs of AY -2015-2016 or Form 16 (all pages) for AY-2016-2017. If it will not provide by applicant then VFS will refuse to accept the case.
· The Applicant should have a valid passport at least 6 months.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed).
· Two passport-size photographs.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Onward visa.
· Covering letter from the Applicant's company to prove Applicant's social/ professional status.
· Covering letter from Applicant's company.
· Letter of Financial Guarantee from Korean Company.
· Photo copy of Certificate of Business Registration of Inviting Company.
· Employment Certificate should be on Proper letterhead of the Company with mentioning all details and with official seal on it.
· Applicant needs to provide certificate of health (Obligatory Enforcement of TB Test) and applicants below 5 years of age need to provide physical Test report which needs to be issued by the designated hospitals, without original TB test report application is not acceptable For further information please click here .
· Hotel confirmation.
· In case of family visit a letter of invitation from Applicant's reference in South Korea, in Korean.
· Proof of funds.
· One Year Income tax return personal or (In absence of Income Tax Return please provide explanatory note with 6 months updated bank statement till the date of submission).
· Visa is valid for 90 days and is issued for a maximum stay of 90 days.
· Applicant/Representative/Travel agent must fill one copies of below declaration form with each application at the time of submission at Korea Visa Application Center in, New Delhi and Kolkata.
· Visa fee is paid in cash in Delhi.
· All long term visas require the submission of thee copies of each document. They are referred to South Korea for approval and can take about a month to be processed.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.