Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Sudan with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport with six months validity from date of application. Copies of the old passport (if any) should also be enclosed.
· Two visa forms (photocopy allowed) dully filled and signed by the applicant.
· Two passport size photographs.
· A Covering Letter from the Indian Business House recommending travel.
· An Agreement Letter between both the parties (in original) attested by the Ministry of Labour in Sudan and verified by the Embassy.
· A Recommendation Letter from the Chamber of Commerce in India.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Onward country visa.
· Submission of Official Health Certificate for AIDS and Ebola and valid international certificate of Vaccination against Cholera, etc.
· A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from travellers over 1 year of age. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
· All applications are referred to the Immigration Department and the visa is issued after approval is received.
· As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain "Emigration Clearance" from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to Sudan. However, the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (Emigration Policy Division) have allowed ECR passport holders traveling abroad for purposes others than employment to leave the country on production of valid passport, valid visa and return ticket at the immigration counters at international airports in India w.e.f. 1st October 2007. (If the RPO has issued Indian passport either with endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" or no endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" in the passport, POE clearance is required only when there is "Emigration Check Required" endorsement in the passport.
· POE offices in Indiahttp://boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india.
· Visa is valid for 30 days.
· Visa fee should be paid in the form of cash.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.