Below is the
exhaustive list of documents required for tourist visa to Turkey -
- Original passport with 6 months validity from date on arrival in Turkey + Old if any.
- 02 photos, 2.5 X 2.5 Inch, white background matt finish, 80% face size.Ears, Eyes and forehead clearly visible.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, personal details.
- Hotel Confirmation for the entire duration while in Turkey.
- Confirm Return Ticket.
- Tour itinerary.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Original Leave letter from employer/school/college with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal.
- If Self Employed - Company registration proof/MOA/Shop ACT etc.
- Income Tax/Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each and every page and balance of INR 1lac and above must.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months with stamp of company and sign.
- Minors need consent form if travelling alone or with one parent. The consent NOC must be on stamp paper with photos of parents and applicant and notarized.
- Authorization letter to submit the application on applicant's behalf.
- Proof of civil status: marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable
If passports issued out of Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum than any1 below document required:
- Only registered leave and license agreement copy and it needs to be notorised and attested from the Mantralaya.
- Index II + Telephone/Light Bill.
Visa Fees: INR 5000/- for Single Entry
Visa Fees: INR 14550/- for Multiple Entry
Visa Processing Time: 5-8 Working DaysNOTE* E-Visas can be obtained for Indian citizens if they are holders with a valid Schengen members or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit. E-visas issued for a total period of 180 days and stay upto 30 days and Single Entry.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.