Travelers flying to UAE ( Dubai or Sharjah ). It is to inform, from 1st February 2018 “OK To Board” message is not required for the following categories of travelers:
- Travelers holding valid Resident Permit or passport stamped with Resident Visa
- Travelers eligible for “Visa On Arrival” irrespective of nationality
- Travelers carrying a print-out of Business and Tourist e-Visa
Below are the categories of travelers, for which the “Ok to Board” message is Mandatory.
- All passengers of respective airlines holding ECR (Immigration Check Required) passport.
- All passengers of respective airlines carrying a print-out of Labour & Work e-visa.
Please Note* “OK To Board” continues to be mandatory for all customers travelling to Muscat.