Documents required for Visa :
- Original Passports valid for last 6 months from date of travel. With at least 2 blank pages. Old Passports if any.
- Visa Application Forms.
- 2 Photos 4 x 4 cm, white background, Matt Finish, 80% Face Cover.
- Covering letter from Indian Company/Organization on letterhead mentioning below details: (Also require Letter in Spanish Language)
A brief profile of the corporation/company/business.
Full name, nationality and passport number of the applicant and his position/title within the Organization.
Confirmation of the purpose and duration of the visit; full names, addresses and telephone numbers of all businesses and persons you will contact in Argentina, and whether your employer assumes moral and financial responsibility while the applicant is in Argentina.
Brief information on your Company’s business interest in Argentina.
- A confirmation letter from a Chamber of Commerce or Industry/Trade local Institution, attesting the membership of the Company or, a certified copy of the official “Certificate of Incorporation” of the Company with the India Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
- Invitation letter from the Argentine company certified by an Argentinean Notary Public AND then attested by the "Colegio de Escribanos".
Note: The letter must be in original form (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted), written in or translated into Spanish, on company letter-head paper, signed by the person in charge.
Important: The authorized signature of the inviting/requesting organization in Argentina, must also be registered at the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros" (RENURE), Department of the "Direccion Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority). The company Letter or agency inviting foreign citizens to Argentina, should indicate in the invitation the registration number of the company or agency at the RENURE.
- If Going to a Trade Fair, Congress (commercial/economic issues) or Exhibition, he must accredit the inscription of the fair or exhibition to which he'she is going to attend in the RENURE.
- Hotel reservation in Argentina: either guaranteed by a credit card or paid in full.
- Confirm Air Tickets. One way tickets not accepted.
- Income Tax Returns or Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank Statements for Last 6 months with bank seal & sign.
- Copy of an international credit card.
- Salary Slips for Last 3 months if employed.
- Travel Insurance.
All visa applicants without exception are requested to be present for a personal interview with a consular officer.VISA FEES:
Visa fee is gratis for application applied in Consulate, Mumbai. for Embassy in New Delhi visa fee will be 200 USD.TIME REQUIRED
: 8-15 DAYS.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.