Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Argentina with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of intended date of entry and have at least two blank pages left for the visa stamp.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed). It should be signed by the applicant on the both sides of the visa form.
· Four recent passport-size photograph (4 x 4 cm) against a white background.
· An authorization from the Immigration Department, in Argentina, sent directly to the Embassy.
· Visa requisition letter from the Sponsoring Company/ person.
· For Study/Exchange Programs in case of minors, a No-Objection letter from the Parent.
· Employment Contract (in original), duly signed by both the Employer and Employee.
· Police good conduct certificate issued by local police authorities duly apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, (Consular Division), New Delhi. PCC should be duly Apostle by the Ministry of External Affairs.
· Declaration of No Records with International Police. (Forms available only at the Embassy).
· Birth Certificate/Affidavit duly Apostle by the Ministry of External Affairs.
· If the Applicant is born in a third country, Birth Certificate duly attested both, by the Ministry of External Affairs of the Country of origin, and from the Embassy/Consulate of Argentina in the same Country.
· If the Applicant is married, Marriage Certificate/ Affidavit duly apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs.
· If the applicant is married in a third country, Marriage Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of External Affairs of the Country of origin and a letter from the Embassy/Consulate of Argentina in the same Country.
· Non Official translation in Spanish of all the above said documents.
· Applicant should come personally for submission of application.
· Medical Certificate issued by the Embassy appointed Doctor. Address given below.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.