Australia business visa Subclass 600 should be applied if travelling for below purpose:
- attending meetings, conferences and negotiations,
- investigating personal investment or job opportunities,
- representing a foreign government on official business,
- representing a overseas entity in negotiations and investigations of business opportunities.
Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Visa Subclass 400 should be applied if travelling for below purpose:
- undertake short-term, non-ongoing, highly specialised work in Australia;
- participate in non-ongoing cultural or social events at the invitation of an organisation in Australia.
- Visa Application forms.
- Original passport ( 6 months valid from the date of travel) + Previous passport. Notarized copies of ALL pages of passport.
- 2 Colour photograph with plain white background, matt finish size 35 mm X 45 mm 80 % face size visible
- Covering letter on company letterhead mentioning travel details, applicant details, details of the meeting/work.Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved.
- Company registration Proof
- Income Tax Papers for last 3 years / Form 16.
- Salary Slips for last 06 months.( If employed).
- Bank statement for last 6 months.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia.
- Conference/event registration details
Visa Fees: INR 8306/- for Business visa Sub600.
Visa Fees: INR 10406/- for Business Visa Sub400.
Time Required: 10-15 days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.