- Original Passports with 6 months validity from date of travel. Have at least 2 blank pages. Old Passports if any.
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 Photos 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face cover. The photograph must show your eyes, ears, Forehead.
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the Austrian business partner (letter
must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
- Invitation letter from the Austrian Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
(If asked by the embassy - Electronic letter of guarantee - “EVE” or “GVE” - Elektronische Verpflichtungserklärung” or
http://www.bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_Fremdenpolizei/einreise_visa/Visum_6.aspx (to be obtained from the Austrian
business with the competent „Fremdenpolizeibehörde“ at the appropriate regional office in Austria (if
applicable) or in case of GVE at the Austrian Ministry of Interior.
- In case the purpose of travel is other than business meetings (training, voluntary work or project work
Permission by the Austrian Labor Market Authority “AMS”(Entsendebewilligung, Anzeigebestätigung) to be
obtained by the inviting Austrian company.
- Hotel reservation.
- Air Tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary slips for last 3 months.- If employed.
- School / College Bonafide letter or ID card copy.
- Company registration proof. e.g Shp Act, MOA, Partnership deed etc - If Self Employed.
- Original Bank statements for last 3 or 6 months.
a) a minor accompanied by one parent shall provide a Original notarized NOC
by the other parent , plus copies of parents passports or ID
b) a minor travelling alone shall provide a Original notarized NOC
by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID.
VISA FEES - INR 6129/-PP
VISA PROCESSING Time: 10-15 days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.