- Original passport with 6 months validity from date of travel with two blank pages. + old Passports if any.
- Online Visa Application forms.
- 2 recent photographs : 35X45mm, white background matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter on company letterhead mentioning name, designation department and contact number. The letter should also mention company profile
- Original notarized invitation letter in PORTUGUESE and ENGLISH introducing the company on the company letterhead and should clearly mention the registration number (CNPJ), as well as address and contact information, with a notarized signature. The details of the invitee for the proposed visit including the duration of stay and purpose in Brazil.
- Confirm Air tickets with "E-Ticket" number mentioned.
- Company registration proof/ eg. Shop Act / MOA / Deed etc.
- Income tax returns/Form 16 for last 3 years. Notarized and Attested by respective Home Departments.
- Original personal Bank Statements for last 6 months updated with healthy balance and bank seal & sign.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months - if employed
- Yellow Fever required by immigration while returning back to India.
For children below 7 years:■ Polio vaccination certificate and Birth Certificate with a copy.
■ AUTHORIZATION OF VISA FORM FOR MINOR, duly filled and signed (with blue ink pen)and then NOTARIZED & ATTESTED BY MANTRALAYA.
Visa Fees: INR 6400/- pp
Visa Processing Time: 5- 8 Working Days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.