Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Brunei with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of entry (photocopy of the first, second and last page required).
· One typed visa form (photocopy not allowed).
· Two passport-size photographs.
· A covering letter from the Applicant.
· Approval is required from the Immigration Department in Brunei.
· Confirmed air tickets.
· Proof of funds in form of foreign exchange endorsement on passport.
· Bank statement for last six months.
· The validity of the visa is for 90 days from the date of issue, with a stay of a maximum period of 14 days.
· As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain "Emigration Clearance" from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to Brunei. However, the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (Emigration Policy Division) have allowed ECR passport holders traveling abroad for purposes others than employment to leave the country on production of valid passport, valid visa and return ticket at the immigration counters at international airports in India w.e.f. 1st October 2007. (If the RPO has issued Indian passport either with endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" or no endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" in the passport, POE clearance is required only when there is "Emigration Check Required" endorsement in the passport.)
· POE offices in Indiahttp://boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india.
· Processing time is at least 5 working days.
· All Travel Agents must submit a covering letter from their agency requesting for visa.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.