Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Canada with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· Applicant should have a passport in good condition with at least six months validity. The Canadian High Commission does not accept additional pages inserted into passports. In the absence of a blank page, a new passport should be procured before submitting the visa application.
· Application for a Work Permit made Outside of Canada (IMM 1295) Note: If this application form is completed.
· Please note if an applicant does not have any given name or surname in the passport. Request you to please enter the name mentioned in the passport at family name filed in the application form &amp; leave the given name blank. Please do not put NA in the name field.
· Two passport photographs (35 mm x 45 mm) for each applicant. Write the name and birth date of the individual on the back.
· Family Information from (IMM 5645).
· Personal Information Form.
· Application for Temporary Resident Visa made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257 &ndash; Schedule 1), if applicable.
· A separate application form IMM5257B must be completed and submitted for each family member inclusive of spouse and underage children. Each applicant over 18 years must complete and sign their own application form. Applicants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian complete and sign an individual application form on their behalf. For example, a family of 2 adults and two young children must submit a total of 4 application forms. After filling up the visa form you need to click on the Valiadate Button, a Bar Code is generated which is mandatory. You need to take two original bar code print outs it needs to be submitted along with the visa form. Photocopy of the bar code is not acceptabl
· Use of a Representative form IMM 5476 (if applicable)
· Current passport, (if using a new one).
· HRSDC confirmation.
· If destined to Quebec, Applicant must possess a Certificat d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ).
· Offer of employment or Contract for the job in Canada, stating the duration and nature of employment and salary.
· Proof of education like Certificate/Diploma/ Degrees and mark sheets.
· Proof of work experience including copies of appointment letters, relieving letter from current and previous employers, salary slips, form 16 and bank statements. Letter/s of reference (with accurate contact name and details) must outline the duration, specific nature, and exact duties of the work.
· Proof of personal funds like Income Tax Returns for the past two years, bank statements/ books, property documents and other proof of income or investments are required.
· Educational documents related to your IT / Computer studies, including marks sheets.
· Copies of appointment and relieving letters from current and previous employers, salary slips, form 16 and bank statements.
· Copies of marriage certificate and children's birth certificates for accompanying dependents.
· Proof of caregiver training course and/or proof of a one year experience related to the work of a caregiver.
· Valid Labour Market Opinion (LMO).
· Live-In Caregiver Program (LCP) Contract.
· Applicant's educational diplomas, school certificates or transcripts listing the courses taken.
· Financial confirmation of the Employer's capacity to hire a full-time live-in-caregiver. This should include:
o Independent, third-party documentation from a Canadian source which is reliable and easily verifiable (Notice of Assessment (NOA) of Canadian employer and spouse).Note that affidavits are not acceptable.
o Information regarding the number of persons in the employer's household (LCP Contract) and evidence of their financial ability, including documentary evidence of their income, liquid assets and financial obligations (Mortgages, loans, etc.).
· The submission and collection of your visa application and passport from VFS can be done either by the applicant himself/herself or through any authorized person who bears an original authorization letter signed by the applicant and a photo-ID.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.