Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Chile with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
Personal presence can be waived off for traveller by submitting an Authority letter which should be on a Rs. 50/- Stamp paper duly Notarized by Notary. Stamp paper should have the Photograph of Passenger and it should be duly stamped by Notary and signed by passenger.
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
· A photocopy of first and last page of the Applicants passport.
· One Visa Application Form to be filled online ( https://tramites.minrel.gov.cl/ ) in all respects and duly signed by the Applicant. The Applicants should first register themselves and complete the details online. The photographs and all the other required documents needs to be scanned and uploaded on the same online form.
· While filling up online form, below category has to be selected :- Subject To Contract Resident (It is granted to foreign- born nationals traveling to the country in order to fulfill a work contract with a company with legal address in Chile. You may apply for this type of visa at the Consulate located in the country of residence.)
· Four recent passport sized colored photographs (35 x 45 mm), against a white background to be separately attached.
· A Covering letter from the Applicant stating reason for travel.
· A confirmed onward/ return air ticket (original or print-out).
· Proof of accommodation or hotel confirmation.
· Onward country visa.
· Bank statement for the last six months.
· Income Tax returns for last three years.
· An original Work Permit Contract (contrato de trabajo) duly signed by Employer in Chile and notorized (photo copy/ fax copy not acceptable).
· Police Clearance certificate (PCC) issued by the passport office.
· Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with the copies of experience certificate/educational, degree/diploma in support of educational qualification.
· Applicants have to re-attest all the documents which have been legalized from the Embassy of the Republic of Chile, Delhi from the "Department of legalization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chile", post reaching Chile and the process is free of cost. Address of Department of legalization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chile:- Street Agustinas 1320, Corner Teatinos, Santiago. Opening Hours: 0900 hours to 1400 hours. In case applicant is not in Santiago, he can also approach the most nearby Ministry of Interior Office &amp; request for Legalization.
· Health certificate issued by a govt. recognized doctor/hospital, stating that the applicant is mentally and physically fit and does not have any contagious disease and is fit to travel to Chile. This certificate should be produced with the supporting tests such as HIV, Hepatitis, ECG and other general and important tests. All these health documents need to be attested by the Consular Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India, Patiala House, New Delhi.
· Personal Appearance is mandatory.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.