Required Documents for Student Visa (Short Term) :
- Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of arrival.
- Old Passport - If any
- Online visa application form
- Covering letter from applicant stating all travel, purpose details.
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance by the Institute / University in Chile.
- Contact in Chile: Original Invitation letter/ Sponsorship in original from Chile, duly signed with name, address, telephone, etc., of the person to be contacted , and letter head , when the invitation letter comes from the company. The document should be duly notarized and legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs of Chile. Invitation by e-mail not accepted.
- Copy of the college degree certificate and certificate of marks summary.
- 2 recent photos 35 X45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the visit and applicant contact information.
- Confirm Air tickets.
- Accommodation proof in Chile-Rental Agreement / Campus stay proof
- Financial Documents of Sponsor : Last 6 months original bank statement
- Authority letter to submit the application on behalf on Applicant on 100 rs stamp paper.
All the documents are required to be uploaded online and after uploading once the approval receives from Chile Immigration passport is require to submit for visa stamping.
Visa Fees: USD 106
Visa Processing Time:
If online application submitted then approval may be received within 15-20 working days and Visa will be stamp within 2-3 working days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.