- Original passport with 6 months validity from day of arrival in China.
- Visa Application forms.
- Two Color photograph with white background, matt finish, size 33 mm X 48 mm,80% face Size.
- Covering letter mentioning below Details on Company Letter Head :
Details Of Passenger (Name & Passport Number).
Details Of Meeting.
- Invitation letter From China Below details to mention required on Company Letter Head
Details Of Passenger (Name & Passport Number)
Details Of Meeting
Signatory Person Name , Designation, Company Seal and Sign
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months updated.
- Air tickets.
All the letters address to the Consulate should be as below only if application submitting in China Consulate Mumbai:To,The Visa Officer, Consulate General of China, Mumbai
All the letters address to the Consulate should be as below only if application submitting in China Embassy New Delhi:ToThe Visa officerChinese Embassy, New DelhiVisa Fees:
INR 5200/- pp 3 months Single Entry.
INR 7200/- pp 3/6 months Double Entry.
INR 9100/- pp 3/6 months 6 Months Multiple Entry.
INR 13000/- pp 1 year Multiple Entry.
Urgent Processing charges: INR 2000/-pp extra on the above fees.
Visa Processing Time: 5 days in Normal processing
For Urgent Visa Processing Time required 3 working days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.