Required Documents and Procedure -
1.Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with blank visa pages, a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
2.Visa Application Form.
3.2 recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background (size: 48 mm x 33 mm) attached.
4.Proof of legal status.
5.Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by Chinese relevant units, as well as one of the following approval documents:
(1) Alien Employment License of the People’s Republic of China issued by the Chinese government authority for Human Resources and Social Security.
(2) Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts.
(3) Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
(4) Registration certificate of the resident representative office of foreign (regional) enterprises issued by related administrative department of industry and commerce.
(5) An approval document for commercial performance issued by Chinese government authority for Cultural Affairs (only applicable to applicants for commercial performances in mainland China).6.Medical reports
7.Provide a photocopy of his/her Chinese ID who signs the Letter.
(1) The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter. An issuer of invitation letter who is an individual in China should also provide a photocopy of his/her Chinese ID.
(2) If necessary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide other proof documents or supplementary materials, or require an interview with the applicant.
(3) The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
Visa Fees: 5700/- pp (Subject to change)
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.