Documents if Visiting Friends/Family:
- Original passport with 6 months validity from day of arrival in China.
- Two Color photograph with white background, matt finish, size 33 mm X 48 mm,80% face Size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel, details of the traveler.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months updated with a balance of INR 1,60,000/- closing balance.
- Confirmed air ticket.
- Original leave sanction from Company – if employed
- if Student - School/College ID card copy or Bonafide Certificate.
- Passport & Visa copies.
- Invitation Letter mentioning details of the traveler, travel dates and relation with the invitee person.
- Certificate proving the existence of family relationship, if applicant is visiting relatives.
- 1 accommodation proof in china.
All the letters address to the Consulate should be as below only if application submitting in China Consulate Mumbai:To,The Visa Officer, Consulate General of China, Mumbai
All the letters address to the Consulate should be as below only if application submitting in China Embassy New Delhi:ToThe Visa officerChinese Embassy, New Delhi
INR 5177/- pp 3 months Single Entry.
INR 7200/- pp 3/6 months Double Entry.
INR 9100/- pp 3/6 months 6 Months Multiple Entry.
INR 13000/- pp 1 year Multiple Entry.
Urgent Processing charges: INR 2000/-pp extra on the above fees.
Visa Processing Time: 5 days in Normal processing
For Urgent Visa Processing Time required 3 working days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.