Documents Required for China Tourist Visa:
- Original passport with 6 months validity from day of arrival in China.
- Two Color photograph with white background, matt finish, size 33 mm X 48 mm,80% face Size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel, details of the traveler.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months updated with a balance of INR 1,60,000/- closing balance.
- Confirm Hotel booking required on hotels letter head only mentioning the details of the passengers. online portal bookings not accepted.
- Confirmed air ticket.
- Day To Day Itinerary
- Original leave sanction from Company – if employed
All the letters address to the Consulate should be as below only if application submitting in China Consulate Mumbai:To,The Visa Officer, Consulate General of China, Mumbai
All the letters address to the Consulate should be as below only if application submitting in China Embassy New Delhi:ToThe Visa officerChinese Embassy, New Delhi
INR 5177/- pp 3 months Single Entry
INR 7200/- pp 3/6 months Double Entry
INR 9100/- pp 3/6 months 6 Months Multiple Entry
INR 13000/- pp 1 year Multiple EntryUrgent Processing Charges:
INR 2000/-pp extra on the above feesVisa Processing Time:
5 days in normal processing
For Urgent Visa Processing Time required 3 working days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.