- Original Valid passport for 06
months from the date of arrival in Czech. Include at least two empty pages. passports have been issued within the last 10 years.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45mm, white
background matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the visit, travel, applicant and company information need to mention in it.
- Invitation letter - mentioning the details of the visit, travel and length of stay.
- Travel medical Insurance.
- Air Tickets.
- Hotel reservations, rental of holiday home or campus residence reservation.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each and every page.
- Income tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary slips for last 6 months - if employed.
- Employment contract - if employed.
- Company registration proof eg. MOA, Shop Act, etc.
If the applicant is a minor:
- If the minor is travelling with only one parent, written consent certified by public notary of the other parent or guardian, except in cases of a parent having sole custody or guardianship of the minor;
- If the minor travels alone (without parents), written consent, certified by public notary, of both parents or guardians having custody or guardianship of the minor;
- Copies of the passport of the parents. If not applicable, birth certificate of the applicant and copies of the ID cards of the parents.
Fees: INR 5797/- pp
Visa processing Time: 10 - 15 Working DaysNote* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.