Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Denmark with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· Basic application documents are same as above with a "Solemn Declaration" form in person assuming full responsibility for all information provided.
· The Visa Application form as well as other supporting documents (e.g. authorization letters) have to be completed dated and signed by the applicant. PLEASE NOTE that if the documents are not signed by the visa applicant, or in case of any other discrepancies, the Danish Embassy may seek sanctions against the accredited travel agent and consider the application to be non-bona fide.
· A Work Contract signed by the Employer and the Applicant.
· The colour photocopy of the passport (all pages of the passport) is required at the time of submission. Applicants holding valid visa for USA/UK/Canada &amp; Australia even in old passport and any Schengen visa issued in last three years have to submit the colour photocopy at the time of submission.
· Handwritten passports and Passports with manual entry or observations concerning the data pages will not be accepted by the Embassy.
· The Employer's residence status and business registration is also required.
· If the Applicant is paying for the trip to Denmark, evidence of Applicant's financial means is required.
· All documents should be on A4 size paper.
· The submission and collection of your visa application and passport from VFS can be done either by the applicant himself/herself or through any authorized person who bears an original authorization letter signed by the applicant and a photo-ID.
From 20th May, 2012: Danish Embassy will be
introducing biometrics for all the long term applications. Biometrics must
contain digital photos, fingerprints and signatures. When the applicant goes to
the visa application centre to deliver a residence/ work permit application, he
will need to have his/her biometric data recorded. Applicant should remove any
henna on fingertips, or allow it to fade, as this may prevent from getting a
Every applicant who is submitting a residence permit application must attend the visa application centre in person. Children of less than 6 years need to attend, but are not require to have fingerprints or signature recorded, only a photograph.
Currently VFS Denmark application center will record biometrics for all long term applications at Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai only. Currently the biometric will not be recorded at Kolkatta application center, so the applicants applying under long term category have to submit the application at one of the above mentioned location.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.