Denmark Tourist Visa for Indians:
- Original Passport with 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Denmark + Old Passports if any.
- Visa application forms.
- 2 Photos ( recent, 35 mm X 45 mm, photo with white background
without border 70 to 80% face).
- Covering letter from the applicant introducing
himself/herself, explaining the purpose, duration & itinerary of the visit
- Air Tickets. People joining cruise liner in the onward journey, should provide the tickets.
- Confirmed hotel reservation with hotel full address
& tel Fax No. Email Id of the Hotel.
- Day to day itinerary.
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Original bank statements last 6 months updated with sign & seal by the bank on each and every page. Only Bank Statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant’s & company’s name, address, account number would be accepted. Online Bank statements not allowed.
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Salary Slips for last 3 months - If Employed.
- Original Leave Letter from Employer / School/ Organisation mentioning details of the Applicant on letterhead.
- Company registration Proof eg. Shop ACt / MOA/Deed etc.
- One Copies of first page of the passport to be submitted and one set of Colored copy of the entire passport
including blank pages. If having old passport colored copies of first and last page and UK, US, Australia,
Canada and Previous Schengen Visa Copies if any.
- A letter of consent (affidavit) from both the parents with their signatures .
- A photocopy of both parents passports or ID .
- A photocopy of Birth certificate.
Note: If minor traveling with one parent. All the above documents of the other parent required. Note* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
INR 6137/- pp (Subject to change)Visa Processing Time:
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.