Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Ghana with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application submission for the visa. The passport should have minimum 3 blank pages.
· Handwritten passport and passports having validity of 20 years will not be accepted.
· 4 duly filled visa forms in block capital letters.
· The applicant should mention his/her mobile number on the visa forms.
· 4 recent passport-size photographs.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Onward visa and proof of funds.
· Covering Letter/ Letter of introduction from the Employer of person inviting the Applicant.
· An Undertaking that the Host will ensure that the Applicant complies fully with the Immigration Laws of Ghana.
· The Applicant should provide two references accompanied by names and addresses in Ghana as support documents. Hotel details where he/she will be lodging with the name and contact details of the concerned person at the hotel can be called a reference.
· Copy of the Appointment Letter.
· Applicant's bio-data.
· Copy of the signed Contract/ Agreement.
· Copy of a letter from Ghana Investment Promotion Centre approving Immigrant Quota and a letter from Ghana Immigration Service, sanctioning visa to the Applicant.
· Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is required. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
· Multiple entry visa is usually issued to Applicants who are in a joint venture with a Ghanaian Company.
Processing time is 1 week.
All visa fees should be paid in the form of Bank Draft favouring "Ghana High Commission, New Delhi" payable at New Delhi.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.