- Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of arrival in + Old passport if any. Passports issued within the previous 10 years and the validity must not exceed 10years; Having 2 blank pages.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45mm, white background Matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the company,meeting information and applicant details.
- Invitation letter from the Hungarian business partner duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the business entity (*). Please be advised that letter of invitation must be issued in Hungarian language.
letter has to provide for a detailed weekly break up schedule of the perspective program if the intended stay in Hungary is more than 30 days.
- Providing evidence of the actual business relations in Hungary by a letter of reference from the regional branches of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry or the Hungarian Chamber of Agriculture. Please be advised that letter of reference has to be issued in Hungarian language. English language letter is not accepted in this case
- Return ticket.
- Hotel Bookings. Please note that proof of prearranged accommodation has to be presented even if it is arranged or covered by the Hungarian business partner.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Income tax returns or Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original personal Bank Statements last 6 months updated, bank seal and sign on each and every page.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- If Self Employed - Company registration proof e.g.Shop Act, MOA etc.
If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant. Form signed by both parents. Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page.
Visa Fees: INR 5943/- pp
Time Required: 10 - 15 Working Days
Note* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.