Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Indonesia with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
· Applicant needs to complete the Online Visa Application Form from the link given as http://evisa.kbri-newdelhi.go.id/
· Original birth certificate for the passengers, which are below 18 years.
· Two passport-size photographs with red back ground.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket. onward visa.
· Work Permit Approval from the Immigration department in Jakarta to be faxed directly to the Embassy.
· A copy should accompany visa documents. Processing time is one week.
· Hotel confirmation from Indonesia and proof of funds (USD 1000 must be endrosed on the passport).
· Visa is valid for 90 days with a maximum stay of 60 days.
· As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain "Emigration Clearance" from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to Indonesia. However, the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (Emigration Policy Division) have allowed ECR passport holders traveling abroad for purposes others than employment to leave the country on production of valid passport, valid visa and return ticket at the immigration counters at international airports in India w.e.f. 1st October 2007. (If the RPO has issued Indian passport either with endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" or no endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" in the passport, POE clearance is required only when there is "Emigration Check Required" endorsement in the passport.
· POE offices in India http://boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india .
· All the Visa applicants are hereby informed that the processing of Visa will take two working days from the date of submission provided the documents are in order. Please make note that Visas will not be issued on urgent basis.
Note: Embassy has the authority to issue only single entry visa. If Multiple entry visa is required then you need to have a approval from the Immigration Department Indonesia. Also attach two photocopies with the documents.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.