Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Iran with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
Note: Please note personal presence for all the Applicants is mandatory. The visa may be granted at the discretion of the Visa Counsellor.
· Applicant should hold a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
· An Invitation from the Iranian Partner through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, is required.
· A Covering Letter from the Company in India on their letterhead requesting for Work Permit.
· The Work Permit is received by the Embassy from the Iranian Foreign Ministry.
· Visa is valid for 90 days with a maximum stay of 30 days. It can be extended in Iran.
· Visa is refused to holders of passports or travel documents containing a visa/stamp for Israel or any data that passenger has been to Israel or indication of any connection with the State of Israel.
· Embassy can ask for the Applicant's Medical Records after checking the invitation copy. For a stay of above one week, Medical Records are usually required.
· British, Canadian and United States nationals are required to be escorted by a government approved guide at all times. Independent travel for these citizens has been banned since March 2014.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.