Required Documents and Procedure -
Kindly submit B1 visa category application
ONLY if applicant have approval from the Ministry of Interior in Israel.
With effect from 7th June 2016 only online
application forms will be accepted in Delhi application centre.
- Online Visa Application form for Delhi.
- Two Recent (not older than six months) passport-size photographs
in color with white background. Please do NOT staple. For Delhi applicants
photo-size (55 * 55 mm).
- All documents should be in A4 size.
- The Passport should be valid for at least three years (any other
type of travel document should be valid for at least three Years), and with at
least one blank page to affix the visa.
- No visa will be issued on the
additional pages of the passport.
- In Case of Married applicants, the
name of the spouse should be endorsed on the passport.
- Adhar Card or Voter ID Card are required with Visa Documentation.
- One VFS Consent form to be signed by the Applicant.
- Police Clearance Certificate. Police verification should NOT be
more than 01 month old.* In Original.
- If Married visit with your Spouse and the ID proof of the Spouse
-example Passport, Election Card or Driving License.* (Personal appearance of
Spouse at Israel Visa Application Centre is mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate - Medical report from East West
Medical Center Only- Medical report should include- General, AIDS test and Ex
ray report. Addresses of East west medical centres are:
o 38 Golf
Links,Archbishop Makarios Marg,New Delhi-110003 Tel: 011-47222500
o V. M. MEDICAL
CENTRE # 78 B Pankaj Mansion, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai- 400 018. Tel : 022
· Copy of Contract of Intent duly signed by employer and employee.
- Copy of the document mentioned in approved list from Ministry of
Interior in Israel (in case applicant has).
- One color Photocopy of first and last page of the passport (in one
page) to be submitted.
- One set of photocopy is required along with the visa documents
Applicant could be asked for additional
documents or may be called for an Interview if required by The Embassy /
Consulate General of Israel.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.