Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Israel with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
Kindly submit B1 visa category application ONLY if applicant have approval from the Ministry of Interior in Israel.
With effect from 7th June 2016 only online application forms will be accepted in Delhi application centre.
· Online Visa Application form for Delhi.
· Two Recent (not older than six months) passport-size photographs in color with white background. Please do NOT staple. For Delhi applicants photo-size (55 * 55 mm).
· All documents should be in A4 size.
· The Passport should be valid for at least three years (any other type of travel document should be valid for at least three Years), and with at least one blank page to affix the visa. No visa will be issued on the additional pages of the passport. In Case of Married applicants, the name of the spouse should be endorsed on the passport.
· Adhar Card or Voter ID Card are required with Visa Documentation.
· One VFS Consent form to be signed by the Applicant.
· Police Clearance Certificate. Police verification should NOT be more than 01 month old.* In Original.
· If Married visit with your Spouse and the ID proof of the Spouse -example Passport, Election Card or Driving License.* (Personal appearance of Spouse at Israel Visa Application Centre is mandatory).
· Medical Fitness Certificate - Medical report from East West Medical Center Only- Medical report should include- General, AIDS test and Ex ray report. Addresses of East west medical centres are:
o 38 Golf Links,Archbishop Makarios Marg,New Delhi-110003 Tel: 011-47222500
o V. M. MEDICAL CENTRE # 78 B Pankaj Mansion, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai- 400 018. Tel : 022 24901066
· Copy of Contract of Intent duly signed by employer and employee.
· Copy of the document mentioned in approved list from Ministry of Interior in Israel (in case applicant has).
· One color Photocopy of first and last page of the passport (in one page) to be submitted.
· One set of photocopy is required along with the visa documents enclosed.
Applicant could be asked for additional
documents or may be called for an Interview if required by The Embassy /
Consulate General of Israel.
* Attested by Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi/ Dhaka /Kathmandu/Colombo. //// For Indian nationals the document shall be attested with &ldquo;APOSTILLE&rdquo; sticker by the Ministry of External Affairs, Consular Division, Patiala House.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.