Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Kenya with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
· The Employer will apply for work permit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kenya.
· The Applicant should apply for the visa with the original work permit.
· A covering letter from the applicant on company letterhead stating the purpose and duration of stay along with applicant's personal and passport details. The letter should be addressed to the Visa Officer, Kenya High Commission, New Delhi.
· Invitations from Kenyan Company and No Objection Certificate from the last Employer in India are required.
· One visa form.
· Two passport-size photographs.
· Onward visa and proof of funds or Sponsorship declaration from the sponsor in Kenya.
· Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is mandatory. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
· A valid Polio (OPV) Certificate is required. The dose of OPV should be taken at least four weeks prior to the departure from India.
· Hotel confirmation.
· Visa validity is for 3 months and period of stay is given at the time of entry into Kenya.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.