Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Kuwait with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least6 months from the date of stamping the visa.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed of same size).
· One passport-size photograph.
· Air ticket.
· No Objection Certificate (NOC) in original to be arranged by the Employer in Kuwait. medical certificate from an Embassy approved doctor and police clearance certificate (PCC) from the Regional Passport Office.
· All the above mentioned documents are required to be submitted with their photocopies.
· As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain "Emigration Clearance" from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to Kuwait. However, the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (Emigration Policy Division) have allowed ECR passport holders traveling abroad for purposes others than employment to leave the country on production of valid passport, valid visa and return ticket at the immigration counters at international airports in India w.e.f. 1st October 2007. (If the RPO has issued Indian passport either with endorsement of "Emigration Check Required" or no endorsement of "Emigration Check Required” in the passport, POE clearance is required only when there is "Emigration Check Required" endorsement in the passport.)
· POE offices in Indiahttp://boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.