Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Kyrgyzstan with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa. Photocopy of the passport first and last page.
· Visa clearance is required from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Consular Department.
· The approval is sent to the Embassy directly with copy to the sponsor in Bishkek.
· Visa can be applied with the copy of approval.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed) and one passport-size photograph.
· An entry visa will be issued which will be extended in Kyrgyzstan.
The payment for visa shall be made with the RBL (Ratnakar Bank Limited) Bank of the Consular account of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Republic of India, New Delhi:-
RBL Bank, Ground Floor DLF Capital Point, Baba Kharag Singh Marg, New Delhi - 110001. (A/C No:- 409000289398).
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.