- Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of arrival + Old passport. (containing at least 2 blank pages, issued within the previous 10 years)
- Online Visa application form.
- 2 recent Photos 35 x 45 mm white background, matt finish 80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the visit, applicant.
- Certificate of the travel agency confirming the booking of an organised trip or any other appropriate document indicating the travel plans.
- Relationship proof certificate if applying along with immediate family members.
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets.
- International credit card copy
- Income Tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Personal bank statements for last 6 months updated with sufficient balance. Bank seal & sign on each and every page.
- Salary slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- Original Leave letter from Employer/School/University.
- Company registration proof eg. Shop Act/MOA/Deed - if self employed.
- Retirement proof eg. Pension Book/Slips or retirement letter - If retired.
If the applicant is a minor:
- If the minor is travelling with only one parent, written consent certified by public notary of the other parent or guardian, except in cases of a parent having sole custody or guardianship of the minor;
- If the minor travels alone (without parents), written consent, certified by public notary, of both parents or guardians having custody or guardianship of the minor;
- Copies of the passport of the parents. If not applicable, birth certificate of the applicant and copies of the ID cards of the parents.
Visa Fees: INR 5300/- pp
Visa Processing Time:10-15 Working Days
Note* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.