Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Luxembourg with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· Passport should be valid for at least three months beyond the intended stay in Luxembourg. Passport must have at least two blank pages to which a visa can be affixed, if not a new passport must be obtained before submitting your application. Passport cannot be valid for more than 10 years. Handwritten or not machine readable Indian passports issued after 01.04.2010 are not accepted. One photocopy of the data pages is also required.
· One application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
· Three recent passport size photographs in color on white background. One photo should be pasted (not stapled) on the form, one on the copy of the form and the other photo to be given along with the application. Photographs should be of size 3.5cm x 4.5cm, in colour with good resemblance, 70-80% face coverage. Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
· A copy of the confirmed return ticket to India or the confirmation of the reservation.
· Police Clearance Certificate (Apostile).
· Birth certificate (Apostile).
· Authorization to stay (in original) issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Luxembourg.
· Overseas medical travel insurance valid for all Schengen countries for a minimum duration of 3 months and a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros for all risks like accident, urgent medical attention, emergency hospital treatment and repatriation. This insurance is not required if the applicant can prove that before the arrival in Luxembourg, he/she is covered by an insurance through the future employer/spouse/family member (e.g. certificate from &ldquo;Caisse Nationale de Sant&eacute;&rdquo;).
1. Authorization to stay for work:-
§ Letter from future employer (Original).
§ Police clearance (casier judiciaire) (Apostille).
§ Birth certificate (Apostille).
§ Certificate of residence in India.
§ Proof of residence after the arrival in Luxembourg.
· For Long Term purpose, applicant himself/herself, authorized company representative and Travel agent can come for the submission at VFS on applicants behalf.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.