Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Mozambique with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months.
· Two visa form (photocopy not allowed). Embassy will issue the form at the cost of Rs. 10.
· Two passport-sized color photographs.
· An Invitation letter from Mozambique duly stamped by the Immigration Department in Mozambique.
· A copy of the Contract from the Ministry of Trabajo (Labour).
· A copy of Contract with the local Company.
· Police Clearance Certificate.
· In case of an accompanying spouse, a copy of the Marriage Certificate is required.
· A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from travelers. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
· In case of an accompanying Child (below 16 years of age), copies of the Birth Certificate is required.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.