- Original passport with 6months validity from date of arrival. Passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 Photos, 36-40 mm width with white background. The face should cover 70-80% of the photo area.
- Covering Letter in original from the Indian organization or company of the applicant, containing the name and designation of the applicant and that of the signatory (of managerial or executive level). An outline of the applicant's itinerary, the purpose of his or her visit, names and addresses of the companies he or she intends to visit.
- INVITATION LETTER from the Dutch company or organization containing the following information.
1) Name of the applicant.
2) Dates of the intended stay.
3) Purpose of the visit.
4) Nature of costs being covered (boarding and lodging.
- Income tax returns or Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank Statements for last 6 months updated.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- Company registration proof company memorandum, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship, etc.
- OVERSEAS medical insurance policy.
- Confirmed Air Tickets.
- Minor applicants (less than 18 years) must possess individual passports along with a written consent from both their parents’ as well as both the parents’ signatures on the visa application form. A copy of the parents’ passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter. Copy of the death certificate or custody proof should be provided, where applicable.
All copies of documents must be photocopied
and in A4 size paper.
Visa Fees: INR 5710/-per person
Visa Processing Time - 10 - 15days..Note* Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.