Business visitors visa allows you to visit New Zealand to
discuss and negotiate business arrangements,
if your stay is no longer than three months in
any one year.
- Original passport with 6 months validity from date of arrival in New Zealand + Old passport.
- 2 photos 35mm X 45mm, white background matt finish 80 % face Size
- Visa Application Forms.
- Covering letter from Indian company mentioning the details of the visit, applicant, duration of stay. Letter should mention the name, designation of the signatory person.
- Invitation letter from New Zealand company mentioning the details of the visit, duration of stay.
- Company registration certificate of Indian company.
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for the last 6 months with bank seal and sign on each and every page.Evidence of funds of at least NZ$1,000 per month for maintenance and accommodation, or NZ$400 per month if your
accommodation has been prepaid.
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
- Original Leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- If Student - Id Card copy / Bonafide certificate.
- Employment contract if any.
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 6 months, an eMedical Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by appointed panel physicians.
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 12 months, a complete e-Medical and Chest X-Ray Certificate
issued by appointed panel physicians.
1)All the financial docs of the visa application should be notarized by advocate..
2)All documents not in English must be translated by a translation service.
Visa Fees : INR 9150/- per person.
Processing Days : 10-15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.