- Original Valid passport for 06
months from the date of travel + Old passport. Observation on passport are not allowed. 2 blank pages on passport.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35 X 45mm, white
background Matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning trave details and applicant details.
- Original leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- Original bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each and every page also having healthy and sufficient balance.
- Certificate of the travel agency confirming the booking and itinerary of an organized trip or any other appropriate document indicating the envisaged travel plans. If travelling independently: a detailed plan/schedule.
- Confirmation of payment from the travel agent when going on cruise or any other package tour.
- Confirmation of Hotel.
- Confirm Air Tickets.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Income tax/Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary slips for last 3 months.If employed.
- Company registration proof e.g. MOA/Shop Act etc.
- School/College ID card copy.
- Retirement proof e.g.pension Book/ Retirement letter.
Necessary documents for persons under 18:
- If you are travelling alone: An original and a copy of letter of consent signed by both parents and legalized.
- If you are travelling with only one of your parents: An original and a copy of letter of consent from the other parent and legalized.
- If the parent you are travelling with has single custody: A shown original and a copy of certificate of single custody.
Documents in other languages than Norwegian and English must be translated by an authorized translator and it must be clearly stated who has performed the translation and when.
Fees: INR 5900/- per person
Visa Processing Time: 10-15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.