Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Philippines with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in Philippines.
· Photocopy of the data and amendment pages of the applicant's passport.
· One visa forms (back to back photocopy) duly completed and signed by the Applicant.forms should be printed back to back.
· One passport-size photograph (2 x 2 inches) not more than six months old is to be pasted on the application form with crossed Signature. Scanned photographs are not acceptable.
· Confirmed air ticket (along with photocopy).
· A copy of Hotel Reservations or proof of stay, (if applicable).
· Original Bank statements for the last 6 months with applicant's name, address, Bank's name, Bank's Telephone Number, Bank's stamp &amp; signature of authorized signatory. Minimum balance should be approx 80,000.
· A Covering Letter from the Indian Organization on company letter head, stating applicants name, designation, passport details and explaining the purpose, duration of visit and recommending travel. The letter should be addressed to the "The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Philippines".
· Depending on the initial evaluation of the visa processors, other documents may be required. Applicants are advised to submit their documents at least two weeks before scheduled departure to the Philippines.
· PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA (Authority to issue Pre-arranged Employment Visa has to be received by the Philippine Embassy from the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs before this visa can be issued. Please note that personal interview may be required before issuance of the Pre-arranged Employment Visa.)
· Medical Health Certificate issued by authorized physician, including chest x-ray.
· Police Clearance Certificate: An original notarized Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) issued by the Regional Passport Office. The PCC should be duly attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi followed by Embassy of the Republic of Philippines, Delhi.
· Visa is valid for 90 days and is issued for a stay of up to 30 days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.