Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Poland with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Employer in Poland should apply for a Work Promise to the Local Labour Office. Once processed, the original copy is sent directly to the Applicant in order for him to apply for the Work Permit.
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 3 months from the date of departure from the territory of the Member States (photocopy also required). Passports valid for more than 10 years will not be accepted as the main required travel document.
· It shall contain at least two blank pages.
· Handwritten passports and Passports with manual entry or observations concerning the data pages will not be accepted by the Embassy.
· One visa form to be filled completely online and signed by the Applicant.
· A Covering Letter from the Applicant briefing about the nature and the tentative duration of the employment to be undertaken.
· One recent passport size colored photograph (35 x 45 mm in width) with white background, close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70 -80% of the photograph, photograph taken with a digital camera must be high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper. Photograph should not be more than 6 months old. It should be glued to the form and not stapled.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket (photocopy also required).
· Travel Insurance of Euros 30,000 for duration of stay in all Schengen states. The insurance should be valid for another 15 days from the date of return to India from Schengen State. Approved list of Indian Travel Insurance Companies providing Travel Medical Insurance for Schengen Visa:
· Onward visa.
· Proof of funds.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.