Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Spain with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· Passport with a validity of at least three months after the intended stay. Indian Passports older than 10 years will not be accepted as the main required travel document. Passport should have at least two blank pages.
· Handwritten passports and Passports with manual entry or observations concerning the data pages will not be accepted.
· An original application form dully filled in and signed with a blue ball- point pen by the applicant with a photo should be pasted. The mail address and a telephone number where the applicant can be contacted must be clearly stated in the application. Two photocopy of this application forms are required with photographs pasted on the forms.
· Covering letter from the applicant, explaining in detail the purpose of the visit. All cover letters must include details of any other accompanying persons as well. This includes family members, friends or business associates travelling for the same purpose.
· Sworn Declaration is mandatory to be provided along Visa Application form at the time of submission.
· Photocopy of the bank draft.
· Copy of the favorable resolution on the residence and work authorization with the acknowledge of receipt by the entrepreneur or employer (date and signature).
· Legalized criminal record issued by the authority / authorities of the country of origin and of the country or countries in which the applicant may have resided during the last five years. This certificate must be less than one month old at the time of submission of the application. Indian certificates must be issued by the corresponding passport office. Nepal citizens will bring a legalized Police clearance certificate.
· Photocopy of the criminal record.
· Medical Certificate issued by a legal practitioner and photocopy stating that the Applicant is not suffering from any disease that can have repercussions any on the public health in accordance with the International Sanitary Act 2005. This certificate must be less than one month old at the time of submission of the application.
· Photocopy of the medical certificate.
· Photocopy of all the pages of the passport (even the blank pages).
· For Family Visa Applications, the proof of family relation with the principal applicant i.e. For Spouse- Marriage Certificate; For Children- Birth Certificate need to be submitted. The VFS centre will be accepting a photocopy of the document after verifying with the original at the time of visa submission. In case the applicants are unable to present an original, the VFS Centre would be accepting the photocopy of the same but it would be legalized before a Notary public.
· If the applicant is not a national of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal or the Maldives, a proof of his / her legal residence in any of these countries (residence permit).
· Please note the visa fee has to be paid in form of Cash.
· The submission and collection of your visa application and passport from VFS can be done either by the applicant himself/herself or through any authorized person who bears an original authorization letter signed by the applicant and a photo-ID.
· All applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form.
The deadline for the application for this type of visa is one month from the date of notification to the Entrepreneur or Employer of the favorable resolution of the residence and work authorization.
The Embassy of Spain in New Delhi processes the work residence visas of the citizens of India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
On receiving the application, the Embassy will determine date for the resolution of the application.
On that day, any of the following situations may unfold.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.