Documents Required for Spain Visa:
- Original Valid passport with validity of 6 months from date of arrival in Spain + Old Passports if any.with at least two blank pages,should have been issued in the last ten (10) years. Photocopies of passport all pages.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35 X 45 mm, white
background matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter from the applicant, explaining in detail the purpose of the visit. All cover letters must include details of any other accompanying persons as well.
- Hotel bookings for the entire duration of stay.
- Air Tickets
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Travel Insurance.
- Pan card copy.
- Income tax returns or Form 16 for last 3 years. If IT returns have not been filed, submit a letter of explanation.
- Original personal bank statements for last 1 year with bank seal & seal on each and every page if applying from Mumbai Consulate. If applying from Delhi than bank statements for last 3 months required.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months
- if employed
- Original Leave Letter from Employer/School/College.
- Retire proof /Pension order- if
- Student id and bonafide letter
- if student
- Marriage Certificate if applying/travelling along with spouse. Original + Photocopy.
- Birth Certificate - if child travelling along with parents or without parents. Original + Photocopy.
In case not able to present original documents, kindly submit the photocopy of the same legalized before a Notary public.
If the documents are in any regional language, they must be translated to English or Spanish by any language institute with official stamp and signature of the translation institute/agency.Note*
Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Fees: INR 5851/- per person.
Time Required: 10 - 15 Working Days. All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.