Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Sri lanka with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 2 months from the date of expiry of the visa.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed).
· Two passport-size photographs (with the name and signature on the reverse).
· A Covering Letter from the Applicant/ Indian Company briefing about the nature and duration of the work to be undertaken is required.
· Work Permit approval from the Immigration Department in Sri Lanka.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Processing time is 24 hours.
· An entry visa will be issued for 30 days with single entry and the period of stay will be given at the time of entry.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.