Switzerland Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Original Valid passport for 06
months from the date of arrival in Switzerland + Old Passports.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45mm, white
background matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning travel details applicant details.
- Original Leave letter from Employer / School / College.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets.
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Proof of accommodation in Switzerland / Schengen countries for your entire stay
- Income tax returns / From16 for last 3 years.
- Original personal Bank Statements for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months
- if employed
- Company registration proof eg. Shop Act / MOA / Deed etc.
- Retire proof /Pension order- if
- if Student - School/College id card copy
- Children travelling not with both parents (under 18 years of age) :
written consent letter certified by public notary of the other, non-travelling parent or legal guardian;
Children travelling alone (under 18 years of age):
written consent letter certified by public notary of both parents or legal guardian;
In all cases: copies of the passports of both parents (legal guardian/s) or PAN cards or driving licenses.
Applicants need to go personally for submission with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
Fees: INR 5850/- pp
Visa Processing Time: 15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.