Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Taiwan with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months.
· Photocopy of the applicant's passport.
· One Visa Form (The Applicants need to fill online visa form at the websitehttps://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw and take the printout of filled online form,should be signed by the Applicant).
· Two passport- size photographs.
· Letter of Appointment (in original).
· A Covering Letter from the Company or the Applicant mentioning the purpose of the visit and the duration of stay (in original).
· The Covering letter should have the company stamp on it.
· Letter of Guarantee from the Sponsor.
· Contract letter.
· Work Experience Certificate and all Educational Certificates.
· An entry visa valid for 3 months will be issued, which can be extended in Taiwan.
Processing time is 7 working days. Some times the application is referred to Taiwan for approval and can take longer.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.