Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Turkey with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· Original passport.
· The Passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and have 2 full blank pages available.
· 2 photo copies of Passport first and last page.
· Applicants should submit their passports along with the hardcopies of the documents and 2 biometric photos as per specification.
· One Visa Application Form Filled.
· Two recent colored photographs sized 2.5 X 2.5 inch, matt finish with white background and 80% face coverage for visa processing. Photographs should be not more than 3 months old, Scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
· Original letter from current employer on company letter head. The letter should clearly describe the employees details viz: profession, designation, period of work, purpose of appointment in Turkey with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal and contact numbers.
· Copies of Educational credentials (University, diploma).
· Need to submit foreigners employment contract application filled in Turkish (by your office in Turkey) with relevant sign and seal along with the above mentioned documents.
· Persons applying for work permit must inform their employer/firm in Turkey to submit the originals of the forms and documents required by the Implementation statute of the law no 4817 on the work permit of foreigners at the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security within 10 days of submission at the Mumbai / Delhi / Hyderabad Consulate.
· Work permits are issued only after prior approval by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security for foreign personnel within scope of applicable Laws.
· An individual who travels to Turkey on a visa other than the ;Work visa cannot be employed.
· Applicants must provide a Travel Insurance covering the entire duration of their stay in Turkey.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Visa for next destination of travel.
· Hotel reservation.
· Proof of sufficient funds.
o Last 3 months bank statement of company and personal, in original or copies attested by bank(with original stamp and sign) and with sufficient funds(1 Lac and above).
o 3 months salary slip and salary account attested by company.
o Income tax return (Last two year) and Form 16 (Last one year).
· Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is a mandatory document.
· If the applicant has travelled to United Kingdom, United States of America or any Schengen country, then PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is not required or else it would be required.
· Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Pondicherry can be submitted with local address proof . (Only registered leave and license agreement copy ; it needs to be notorised and attested from the Mantralaya).
· Any additional documents which the Embassy may require like property papers, business profile etc.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.
When all failed to apply for my wife's UK visa, BTW helped and applied for her visa and she got her visa. Thanks to BTW Visa Services.Padamsinh Sherkar