Below is the
exhaustive list of documents required for Business visa to Ukraine-
Indian National traveling for Tourist or Business Purpose can get On Arrival visa for Ukraine for stay up to 15 days at Boryspil,Kyiv(Zhuliany), Odesa airports only.Required documents to process Visa for stay more than 15 days.
1.Valid passport 2.Online Application form click on Linkhttp://visa.mfa.gov.ua/
3. passport size photos
4. INVITATION from Ukrainian company (joint ventures, joint stock companies, private persons and other types of non –government owned enterprises) duly signed and sealed by the inviting authorities and approved by(Official Invite letter should be issued by (MID) Ministry Instranikh Del )the local foreigners registration authorities (in Ukr. Language-УГІРФО УМВС).( Ukraine company/Invitee party full Name address Tel Fax No Email ID etc. is Mandatory )NOTE: for the government owned enterprises approval and registration of the INVITATION in the local foreigner’s registration authorities is not required
5. Copy of CERTIFICATE of the state registration of the company of the inviting side
6. COVERING LETTER of the Indian deputing company
7. insurance Policy for the period of validity of VISA*
8. Original Personal statement Bank Seal & sign by Bank of applicant last for 3 months from the current date (with the minimum Balance of 2 Lac)
9. Passport copy of all the pages of each passport
11. Personal & Company ITR last 3 Years
12. Company Bank statements last 3 months
Visa Fees - INR 5600 /- pp
Processing Days - 15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.