Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Ukraine with business visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
Below is the exhaustive list of documents required for Business visa to Ukraine-
2.Online Application form click on Linkhttp://visa.mfa.gov.ua/
3. 2 passport size photos
4. INVITATION from Ukrainian company (joint ventures, joint stock companies, private persons and other types of non –government owned enterprises) duly signed and sealed by the inviting authorities and approved by(Official Invite letter should be issued by (MID) Ministry Instranikh Del )the local foreigners registration authorities (in Ukr. Language-УГІРФО УМВС).
( Ukraine company/Invitee party full Name address Tel Fax No Email ID etc. is Mandatory )
NOTE: for the government owned enterprises approval and registration of the INVITATION in the local foreigner’s registration authorities is not required
5. Copy of CERTIFICATE of the state registration of the company of the inviting side
6. COVERING LETTER of the Indian deputing company
7. insurance Policy for the period of validity of VISA*
8. Original Personal statement Bank Seal & sign by Bank of applicant last for 3 months from the current date (with the minimum Balance of 2 Lac)
9. Passport copy of all the pages of each passport
11. Personal & Company ITR last 3 Years
12. Company Bank statements last 3 months
Visa Fees - INR 5600 /- pp
Processing Days - 15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.