Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Ukraine with tourist visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
1. Original passports valid for 6 months from date of arrival in Ukraine.
2.Online visa application form.
3. 2 photos 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish.
4. Tourist voucher (original) , issued by the Ukrainian tourist company, also Ukraine company need to give a letter in original saying that in case deportation Agency will be responsible & (Letter should be address to The visa Officer, Ukraine Embassy, New Delhi )
5. Confirmed hotel reservation from the Ukrainian hotels engaged in tourist’s activity.
( Ukraine company/Invitee party full Name address Tel Fax No Email ID etc. is Mandatory )
6. confirmation from the Ukrainian tourist company about its readiness to accept tourists,
7. Copies of the licenses for the Ukrainian and Indian (Bangladeshi, Lankan, Maldivian or Nepalese) companies for conducting the tourist’s activities.
8. Photocopy of the contract between Ukrainian and Indian (Bangladeshi, Lankan or Nepalese) tourist companies, which includes responsibility of the particular side for deportation of the tourist in case of readmission.
9. Original Personal statement Bank Seal & sign by Bank of applicant last for 3 months from the current date (with the minimum Balance of 2 Lac)
10. Licence Copy of the Tourist company
11. Passport copy of all the pages of each passport
13. Personal & Company ITR last 3 Years
14. Company Bank statements last 3 months
Visa Fees - INR 5600/- pp
Processing Days - 15 Working days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.