Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel United arab emirates (uae) with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· Visa is applied by the sponsor to the Ministry of Interior with passport details.
· Copy of Educational and Experience certificates should be duly attested from the Ministry of Human Resource Department locally in India and then from the Ministry of External Affairs in India and lastly by the UAE Embassy in India.
· If approved the Employment visa is sent directly to the passenger who will travel with the copy of the same and visa will be endorsed on arrival.
· As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain Emigration Clearance from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to UAE. However, the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (Emigration Policy Division) have allowed ECR passport holders traveling abroad for purposes others than employment to leave the country on production of valid passport, valid visa and return ticket at the immigration counters at international airports in India w.e.f. 1st October 2007. (If the RPO has issued Indian passport either with endorsement of Emigration Check Required or no endorsement of Emigration Check Required in the passport, POE clearance is required only when there is Emigration Check Required endorsement in the passport.)
· POE offices in India http://boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india .
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.