- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least six months at the time of application.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- One recent 3x3 size colour photograph (white background). NOT SCANNED.
2 Photos= 3x3 size color photograph (white background). NOT SCANNED. One (1) color (white background) photograph in JPEG Format (70KB Maximum size in disk, 400 MP maximum width and 600 MP maximum, saved in a CD or Pen Drive.
- Covering letter specifying position held, purpose of the visit, responsibility of travel expenses, name and address the visa holder will be in contact with in Venezuela.
- Company registration proof.
- Original recommendation Chamber of Commerce.
- Original invitation letter from the company the visa holder will be in contact with in Venezuela and the purpose of business.
- Venezuelan Company’s Commercial Registry and RIF
- Air Tickets confirmed.
- Income tax / Form 16 for last 3 years updated.
- Original Personal Bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign and healthy and sufficient balance. Also require is Letter from bank certifying opening date and good handling of your account.
- Yellow Fever certificate.
- Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Delhi has announced that a copy of Health Certificate against Ebola issued at least 21 days prior from the date of travel by any Government Hospital has to be submitted in the Embassy in order to get the visa application processed. The Health Certificate should state that the applicant is fit to travel to Venezuela. The applicant has to carry the Original at the time of travel & the certificate must specify below mentioned details of applicant:-
Does not show any symptom consistent with the Ebola disease virus or been in contact with patients having this disease.
Has not been in contact with body fluids of any patients with Ebola.Has neither visited any Health Center nor Hospital which had provided Medical care to these patients.
The business visa is issued to non-immigrants traders, executives, representatives of enterprises & industries going to Venezuela in order to accomplish activities and/or commercial and financial transactions or any other lucrative activity related to their business.
Visa Fee - INR 4500/- pp
Visa processing Time - 10 -15 Working Days.
visa is valid for one (1) year with multiple entries. Its holder is allowed to stay in the country for a non-renewable period up to 180 days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.